Information for New & Returning Patients in Victoria
Dr. Anthony Rea is a highly trained specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, he has undertaken a comprehensive hospital-based surgical and anaesthesia training for 4 to 6 years beyond his original dental education. This training enables him to diagnose and treat conditions of the face, mouth, and jaws.
As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Rea is certified to provide intravenous sedation in a non-hospital setting due to his unique training. Dr. Rea’s facility is accredited by the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia to provide out-of-hospital Intravenous Deep Sedation.
Dr. Rea provides all services including:
- Removal of difficult teeth or impacted teeth (wisdom teeth)
- Dental implants
- Pre-prosthetic surgery in preparation for dental implants (bone grafting)
- Oral and facial pathologies
- Corrective jaw surgery for dental and skeletal deformities
- Surgical treatment for TMJ disorders and facial trauma repair
Dr. Rea’s clinic is staffed with highly trained, experienced, and compassionate team of caring individuals who make every effort to ensure that your visit is comfortable and pleasant.
Dr. Rea and the West Coast Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery staff take great pride in providing their patients with the latest technologically advanced, comfort-orientated and compassionate surgical care.